Our Streets PVD is an alliance of community organizations, local businesses, schools, institutions, civic leaders, and engaged individuals advocating for people-friendly streets in Providence. We support providing more transportation options to improve safety, equity, sustainability, prosperity, health, and quality-of-life in our city and region.
Join us as a Partner or Supporter!
Partners are actively involved in Our Streets PVD and dedicate some of their time, energy, and expertise to ensuring voices in their communities are engaged in the process of getting Providence moving on streets built to share. Email Liza if interested in becoming a partner.
When called upon, Our Streets PVD Supporters will be vocal proponents of rebuilding our roads in ways that improve health equity, the local economy, our neighborhoods’ quality of life, the resilience of our local environment, and the safety of all people using the streets. Fill out this form to become an Our Streets PVD Supporter.
Want to partner with Our Streets PVD? Email Liza to set up a meeting.
- American Heart Association
- Cornish Associates
- Clean Water Action
- Downtown Improvement District
- Farm Fresh Rhode Island
- Groundwork Rhode Island
- GrowSmart Rhode Island
- In DownCity
- One Neighborhood Builders
- Partners for Providence Parks
- Providence Foundation
- RI Transit Riders
- Rhode Island Bicycle Coalition
- Safe on the Road
- Smith Hill Community Development Corporation
- The Steel Yard
- Trinity Square Together
- West Elmwood Housing Development Corporation
- Youth in Action
Want to be a supporter of Our Streets PVD? Fill out this form.
- AAA Northeast
- Broadway Bistro
- Congress for the New Urbanism – New England
- DASH Bicycle
- D’Ovidio Law
- DownCity Design
- Downtown Neighborhood Association
- Gotham Greens
- Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island
- Law Office of William J. Conley, Jr.
- Legend Bicycle
- The MET High School
- Mission Electric Bike Shop
- Pinwheel Tourism
- Providence After School Alliance
- Providence Bike Jam (PBJ)
- Providence Community Library
- Providence Preservation Society
- Rhode Island Associaton of Landscape Architects
- Seekonk Riverbank Revitalization Association
- Southside Community Land Trust
- Tallulah’s Taqueria
- Tapalian Law
- Urban Greens
- Venture Cafe Providence
- Wild Colonial Tavern
- Woonasquatucket River Watershed Council
Liza Burkin is the Organizer of Our Streets PVD. Liza is an urban planner, mobility advocate, writer, and gardener. She is also on the organizing team for Providence Bike Jam (PBJ), a social group ride / mobile dance party that happens on the last Friday evening of every month. Get in touch with Liza.